Number of Books Read
I read (well, including one DNF at around 25%) 18 books in April. This was a month of re-reads, first two of my favorite Rosalind James as I was preparing for an appellate argument (stress = comfort reads) and then my TRC re-read prior to the release of TRK.
5 MILLION STARS
Best read of the month
Book which surprised me the most
Fictional crush of the month
But which one?! Take a guess!!
Three books I’m looking forward to reading next month
- Mini Reviews: At the Edge and The Edge of Surrender by Laura Griffin
- Undecided by Julianna Keyes
- The One You Really Want by Jill Mansell
- The New Guy (and Other Senior Year Distractions) by Amy Spalding
- Mini Reviews: Change of Scene and Beach Town by Mary Kay Andrews
- Island In The Sea: A Majorca Love Story by Anita Hughes
- Modern Girls by Jennifer S. Brown
- Eligible: A Modern Retelling of Pride and Prejudice by Curtis Sittenfeld
- My Mrs. Brown by William Norwich
- The Girl Who Stayed by Tanya Anne Crosby
- 33 1/3 New Kids on the Block's Hangin' Tough by Rebecca Wallwork
- The Wedding Pact (The O'Malleys #2) by Katee Robert
- Lake of Dreams by Linda Howard
- Monthly Recap: March 2016
- Waiting on Wednesday: A Song to Take the World Apart by Zan Romanoff
- Monday Musts: Unmaking Hunter Kennedy, April in Paris and Favorite Bookish Posts
- Waiting on Wednesday: You Know Me Well by Nina LaCour & David Levithan
- Monday Musts: The Diamond Age, NKOTB & Favorite Bookish Links of the Week
- Waiting on Wednesday: Siracusa by Delia Ephron
- Monday Musts: Dear Mr. Knightley, Prince & Bookish Links
- Waiting on Wednesday: The Darkest Secret by Alex Marwood
How was your April?
Link up with your highlights, monthly recaps or favorites below!