Skip to main content

Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR




Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the fab ladies at The Broke and the Bookish!



1.  Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher is supposed to be released this month!  Of course, we're not sure when but I will buy it as soon as it's released and devour it shortly thereafter.  Can't wait to read this! 

2.  I am always waiting for the next book in the Chicagoland Vampires series and luckily a new book is coming out this winter! Wild Things (Chicagoland Vampires #9) by Chloe Neill is scheduled to be released February 4, 2014.  I can never get enough Ethan/Merit!!

3.  I have been saving Racing Savannah (Hundred Oaks #4) by Miranda Kenneally, which came out last week on December 3, 2013,  to read over the winter holiday.  This is one of my absolute favorite series and I cannot wait to spend an entire day to reading it!!



4.  Masquerade (Games #3) by Nyrae Dawn is scheduled to be released January 7, 2014.  The next book in this steamy and emotional series will be perfect for those long winter nights.

5.  Today is actually the scheduled release day for Avoiding Temptation (Avoiding #3)
by K.A. Linde!  Cannot wait to read how this roller coaster ends!

6.  A new series I am looking forward to this winter is the Love Under the Big Sky series by Kristen Proby.  The first book, Loving Cara, is scheduled to be released on January 21, 2014.



7.  Be with Me (Wait for You #2) by J. Lynn aka Jennifer L. Armentrout is the highly anticipated second book in the Wait For You series and I know it is going to be so good!  Scheduled to be released February 4, 2014.

8.  I cannot wait for King's Men by Nora Sakavic, the third and final installment of the All for the Game series.  Nora recently posted that the new goal for release is January 2014 -- how is this amazing series going to end?!

9.  Another new series I can't wait to start this winter is the latest by Suzanne Brockmann!  She is releasing the first book, Do Or Diein her new Reluctant Heroes series on February 4, 2014!  Can't wait for a new series by one of my favorite authors!   


10.  I have no shame in having two JLA books on this list!  Jennifer L. Armentrout just released Bitter Sweet Love, the first novella in The Dark Elements series.  White Hot Kiss, the first full length book in the new series, is set to release February 25, 2014and I am counting the days! 


Comments

  1. Dying for the next Chicagoland Vampire! And of course any paranormal book by JLA!! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list!! Be with Me and White Hot Kiss are both on my TBR list as well. They just didn't make my top 10.

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-winter-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely list! I read Racing Savannah recently and LOVED it. I even got to interview Miranda Kenneally, and she told me some really great behind-the-scenes info about the series, which was awesome. No shame in two JLA books. BWM and WHK were both my WoW picks for last week! :)

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my TTT earlier! I'm excited about Be With Me too! Great list!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  5. Racing Savannah is the only one I have on my TBR, as well, but I've been putting it off since I haven't read the other companion novels. :( Hope you enjoy all of these when you get to them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for dropping by my blog. :D Ooh these books have h-o-t covers! I'm curious about Mud Vein, I'm going to check it out. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for dropping by. Great list we have several books in common.
    Nahomi @ Book & Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love JLA books! I can't wait for White Hot Kiss too =D Racing Savannah is another I'm interested it. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choices. You have quite a few that I would choose also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's some great winter reading right there. Lots to keep you warm ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still have not read anything by Jennifer Armentrout, but I would like to check out White Hot Kiss. Hope you enjoy!

    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh Be With Me! I cannot wait to start that one. I also cannot wait for White Hot Kiss. So many awesome books are coming this winter. Great list!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I love this trope, sub-genre, setting: My Best Friend's Brother/My Brother's Best Friend

I Love This Trope, Sub-Genre, Setting is a new feature on my blog in which I discuss a trope, sub-genre or setting that I love and tell you about books that are shining examples of said trope, sub-genre or setting.  Feel free to play along and please let me know about your favorite books in this realm and whether you like this trope, sub-genre and/or setting as much as I do! Today I am spotlighting the trope of:  My Best Friend's Brother/My Brother's Best Friend , which I would define as any book where the heroine either has a crush on or falls for her brother's best friend or her best friend's brother. I have to confess that I love this trope in nearly all of its iterations!  I have a younger brother so I never got to crush on any of his friends but it's fun reading about that and it's equally as fun as reading about falling for your best friend's brother -- instant sisters!  I know there are a ton

Conversations With Myself (& Hopefully You): ARC Greed

This discussion is inspired by my feelings lately when reading and reviewing ARCs versus the feelings I had when I requested those same ARCs: ARC GREED ARC greed -- have we all experienced this?  What I even mean by this term is that I sometimes feel overwhelmed when looking at Netgalley and Edelweiss and  I sometimes over-request, if only because I can!  I get greedy when I see all the new and shiny ARCs available and I will sometimes request things that have even a hint of interest for me, not necessarily focusing only on those books that I really, really want.  The problem with this over-requesting and with getting greedy with requesting (and receiving) ARCs is when it comes time to read and review these ARCs.  Last month and this month, I have looked at my ARCs with a release date in each respective month and I just haven't wanted to read any of them.  I need to start asking myself -- If I was immediately approved for this ARC, would I read it right thi

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015

Top Ten Tuesday  is hosted by the fab ladies at  The Broke and the Bookish ! What books are you anticipating for the rest of this year?