Skip to main content

Swoon Thursday: Adore Me (The Keatyn Chronicles #4.5) by Jillian Dodd


Swoon Thursday is a meme hosted by YABound.  

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.




Today, I am spotlighting Adore Me (The Keatyn Chronicles #4.5) by Jillian Dodd, the thanksgiving novella recently release in one of my favorite series! I was upset after book #4 in the series but Adore Me was so, so good and I can't wait for the next book!  And now, on to the swoon:
I wake up and peek at the clock, shocked to see that it's almost nine. 
I'm not ready to get up though.  I want to lie in bed with Aiden all day.  Revel in the glory of him.  Sing praises about his chest.  Write poems about his tongue.  A sonnet about his lips.  Buy a billboard in Times Square thanking him for his amazing fingers.   
I pick his shirt up off the edge of the bed and pull it on, buttoning just the middle button.   
I hug mself, loving how his shirt feels on me.  And knowing that, somehow, I'm not letting it go home with him. 
I lie back down and run my hand down his arm, wanting him to wake up so I can see those gorgeous green eyes.
There were so many swoons in this book but I love Keatyn's internal monologue, always!  She is amazing at describing her own swoons!  Jillian Dodd is so good at description and voice that I always love reading her books and getting inside the character's minds.  Book #5 in the series, Hate Me, is scheduled to be released on April 12, 2014, and you can Pre-Order Here* or purchase Adore Me Here!!*  Who are you swooning over this week? Link up your Swoon below!



*affiliate link

Comments

  1. Fabulous swoon!!!! This is one of my most favorite series ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Aiden sounds delicious! Great Swoon Eva! Thanks for sharing :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love how a guy's shirt ends up smelling like him. Good pick!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice swoon. I haven't read this series yet. Sounds like one I might like.

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I didn't know that Dodd had a new book out! It has a cute cover! That's so cute that she wants to wake him up to see his eyes. The eyes are important :)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I haven't read this series but I know a lot of people love it. This is a great swoon and I love the way she thinks

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I want to read this series!!! That was an adorable/sexy swoon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beach Reads In August Giveaway Hop

I am so excited to be participating another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite beach reads books (above and each image is linked to the  goodreads  description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Snowed In? So Read Giveaway Hop!!

I am so excited to be participating in another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite books (above and each image is linked to the goodreads description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Conversations With Myself (& Hopefully You): Should There Be ARCs?

First of all, thank you SO much for reading my very first "discussion" post .  The response was so amazing and I am so grateful to each and every one of you that took the time to read it.  I would like to preface my next discussion post in the same way -- nothing is new and I'm sure that this topic has been discussed by someone, somewhere but this is what is on my mind: SHOULD THERE BE ARCs? Truly, not everything I think about and write about is regarding Maggie Stiefvater's epic series, The Raven Cycle , but it just so happens that this discussion post will mention this series, too.   Those of us that are obsessed with this series (like me) know that there will not be any ARCs for the highly (HIGHLY) anticipated last book of this series, The Raven King . There will be no ARCs (advanced reader copies). Y'all are just going to have to trust me. https://t.co/xYDv0q1tXN — Maggie Stiefvater (@mstiefvater) December 5, 2015 Oddly, I think this ...