Skip to main content

Waiting on Wednesday: Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #3) by Jenny Han

 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that you are eagerly anticipating.

Today, I am waiting on:  
Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #3) 
by Jenny Han



From Goodreads:
Lara Jean’s letter-writing days aren’t over in this surprise follow-up to the New York Times bestselling To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before and P.S. I Still Love You.

Lara Jean is having the best senior year a girl could ever hope for. She is head over heels in love with her boyfriend, Peter; her dad’s finally getting remarried to their next door neighbor, Ms. Rothschild; and Margot’s coming home for the summer just in time for the wedding.

But change is looming on the horizon. And while Lara Jean is having fun and keeping busy helping plan her father’s wedding, she can’t ignore the big life decisions she has to make. Most pressingly, where she wants to go to college and what that means for her relationship with Peter. She watched her sister Margot go through these growing pains. Now Lara Jean’s the one who’ll be graduating high school and leaving for college and leaving her family—and possibly the boy she loves—behind.

When your heart and your head are saying two different things, which one should you listen to?
Wow! I can't believe there is going to be a third book. Although my ship didn't sail in book 2, I definitely can't wait for more Kitty! Always and Forever, Lara Jean is scheduled to be released on April 4, 2017, and I can't wait!

What books are you waiting on this Wednesday??


Comments

  1. Nice pick! See this author around a lot! Hope you love this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely cover, it's just so promising! I hope this book is as wonderful as you hope it is! Here's mine: http://editingeverything.com/blog/2016/11/23/waiting-wednesday-738-days/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great choice! I'm pumped for this one, too. And these covers always make me swoon! Ugh, so pretty. <3

    Madalyn // Novel Ink Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo great pick! I still need to try this series. I always hear great things. I hope you love this one. :D Oh, also the covers are so PRETTY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to read this book! Literally about to preorder it right now, with Amazon's $10 off $25 coupon for Black Friday. Woohoo! I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it, Eva! =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. KITTY. I will read any and all books with Kitty in them forever and ever. I couldn't decide which ship I liked better for awhile but... eventually I decided I liked the one that sailed. So I mean, I think we will be hoping for different outcomes in this book? ;) But great pick, I am SO excited for this book too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried a littl ebit of book one on audio but it was a DNF for me. I didn't get far though. The narrators voice was annoying and the way she said mommy and daddy was a little creepy...
    I still want to try these books out though, read them, since everyone loves them.

    Nereyda│ Nick & Nereyda’s Infinite Booklist

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beach Reads In August Giveaway Hop

I am so excited to be participating another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite beach reads books (above and each image is linked to the  goodreads  description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Snowed In? So Read Giveaway Hop!!

I am so excited to be participating in another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite books (above and each image is linked to the goodreads description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Conversations With Myself (& Hopefully You): Should There Be ARCs?

First of all, thank you SO much for reading my very first "discussion" post .  The response was so amazing and I am so grateful to each and every one of you that took the time to read it.  I would like to preface my next discussion post in the same way -- nothing is new and I'm sure that this topic has been discussed by someone, somewhere but this is what is on my mind: SHOULD THERE BE ARCs? Truly, not everything I think about and write about is regarding Maggie Stiefvater's epic series, The Raven Cycle , but it just so happens that this discussion post will mention this series, too.   Those of us that are obsessed with this series (like me) know that there will not be any ARCs for the highly (HIGHLY) anticipated last book of this series, The Raven King . There will be no ARCs (advanced reader copies). Y'all are just going to have to trust me. https://t.co/xYDv0q1tXN — Maggie Stiefvater (@mstiefvater) December 5, 2015 Oddly, I think this ...