Skip to main content

Waiting on Wednesday: Carry Me Home (Paradise, Idaho #1) by Rosalind James

 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that you are eagerly anticipating.

Today, I am waiting on:  
Carry Me Home (Paradise, Idaho #1) by Rosalind James!


From Goodreads:
Paradise, Idaho, may not be the largest town, but for newly minted professor Zoe Santangelo, it’s the first step on the path to her big break. After teaching in a small Idaho school, her next stop is the Ivy League, and no one is going to stand in her way. She’ll do what it takes to move up, to protect her students from a creepy campus stalker—and to protect her heart from Cal Jackson, the hot, hunky cowboy who keeps coming to her rescue.

After a career-ending injury, Cal has left professional football behind and come home to work the family farm. He’s determined not to get mixed up with any more city girls who don’t want to settle down with a country boy. But after he rescues sassy geologist Zoe from a snowy ditch, he can’t stop thinking about her. Can Cal keep Zoe safe from whoever is targeting her—and can he show her that having ambition doesn’t mean she has to sacrifice love? 
I love love love Rosalind James, and I can't wait to start her new series set in Paradise, Idaho.  The book is romantic suspense, my favorite genre, and I can't wait to read something new from one of my favorite authors! Carry Me Home is scheduled for release on June 16, 2015 and you can pre-order here!!

What books are you waiting on this Wednesday??


Comments

  1. This one looks like a lovely read. Hopefully, they get their HEA.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! That's totally new to me! Hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this one before, but it sounds good. I hope you enjoy reading it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the sound of this one! And the cover too! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never tried this author but this does look like a really good read. I hope you end up loving it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend her Escape To New Zealand series -- it is SO good!!!

      Delete
  6. This book sounds pretty good. Might have to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy the book!

    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/04/waiting-on-wednesday-hard-to-be-good.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, LOVE romance! Hope you like it when it comes out :)

    Thanks for stopping at my post: http://bookchick2013.blogspot.ca/2015/04/waiting-on-wednesday-040115.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks promising! Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick!! This author and book are both new to me, but it sounds like a great read. I hope you enjoy it!! I'll have to look for your review to see if I should add it to my TBR list.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW and sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beach Reads In August Giveaway Hop

I am so excited to be participating another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite beach reads books (above and each image is linked to the  goodreads  description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Snowed In? So Read Giveaway Hop!!

I am so excited to be participating in another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite books (above and each image is linked to the goodreads description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Conversations With Myself (& Hopefully You): Should There Be ARCs?

First of all, thank you SO much for reading my very first "discussion" post .  The response was so amazing and I am so grateful to each and every one of you that took the time to read it.  I would like to preface my next discussion post in the same way -- nothing is new and I'm sure that this topic has been discussed by someone, somewhere but this is what is on my mind: SHOULD THERE BE ARCs? Truly, not everything I think about and write about is regarding Maggie Stiefvater's epic series, The Raven Cycle , but it just so happens that this discussion post will mention this series, too.   Those of us that are obsessed with this series (like me) know that there will not be any ARCs for the highly (HIGHLY) anticipated last book of this series, The Raven King . There will be no ARCs (advanced reader copies). Y'all are just going to have to trust me. https://t.co/xYDv0q1tXN — Maggie Stiefvater (@mstiefvater) December 5, 2015 Oddly, I think this ...