Skip to main content

Swoon Thursday: Every Which Way (Sloan Brothers #1) by Calia Read


Swoon Thursday is a meme hosted by YABound.  

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.



Today, I am spotlighting Every Which Way (Sloan Brothers #1) by Calia Read, which I read last week!  This book was a bit infuriating because of the suspense/will they-won't they/who will she choose aspect!  However, there were definitely a few swoon-worthy moments, and my favorite is highlighted below (although I am not telling you who this moment was with to avoid spoilers):
When he left her room tonight, she wanted his preference to be only her. His hands would only want her skin. He'd only fit perfectly with Severine.
I liked Severine but she was definitely unpredictable!  The next book in the series definitely sounds intriguing.  Who are you swooning over this week? Link up your Swoon below!

Comments

  1. Interesting. Got me asking questions.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this book is on my TBR-list and I can't wait to get my hands on it.
    Great swoon!

    Here's mine: http://mycrazybookobsession.blogspot.com/2013/03/swoon-thursday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh, is this one good? I've seen it around. I like your choice of swoon! MAKE IT LONGER! I'm okay with spoilers! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you like the book overall? I'll have to check it out!!

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's frustrating but has it's moments -- very interested to read the second book!

      Delete
  5. Interesting. I can't wait to read the review.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sererine - what an interesting name. Great swoon.

    Thanks for stopping by mine.:)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great swooon. I have this on my wishlist. I look forward to reading about the Sloan Brothers. New Follower via GFC.

    Thanks for stopping by
    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this series. I'm reading Breaking the Wrong right now and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought it last night -- can't wait to start! I'm reading Flat-Out Matt now and then going to read Breaking the Wrong while I wait for Stalk Me and Second-Chance Boyfriend to come out next Tuesday!

      Delete
  9. Sounds awesome! Glad you enjoyed it!

    Thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beach Reads In August Giveaway Hop

I am so excited to be participating another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite beach reads books (above and each image is linked to the  goodreads  description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Snowed In? So Read Giveaway Hop!!

I am so excited to be participating in another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite books (above and each image is linked to the goodreads description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Conversations With Myself (& Hopefully You): Should There Be ARCs?

First of all, thank you SO much for reading my very first "discussion" post .  The response was so amazing and I am so grateful to each and every one of you that took the time to read it.  I would like to preface my next discussion post in the same way -- nothing is new and I'm sure that this topic has been discussed by someone, somewhere but this is what is on my mind: SHOULD THERE BE ARCs? Truly, not everything I think about and write about is regarding Maggie Stiefvater's epic series, The Raven Cycle , but it just so happens that this discussion post will mention this series, too.   Those of us that are obsessed with this series (like me) know that there will not be any ARCs for the highly (HIGHLY) anticipated last book of this series, The Raven King . There will be no ARCs (advanced reader copies). Y'all are just going to have to trust me. https://t.co/xYDv0q1tXN — Maggie Stiefvater (@mstiefvater) December 5, 2015 Oddly, I think this ...