Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? #2




It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme sponsored by Sheila at Book Journey where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

Last Week I Read:








This week was amazing!  I loved everything I read!  So exciting.  Expect reviews coming soon for Wait For You and Flat-Out Matt.  You all now how much I love Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park so I was anxious and excited to read the novella Flat-Out Matt with a few chapters from Matt's POV.  It was perfect and I did not want it to end!  I also reviewed Book One of the Georgetown Academy.  It was so good that I immediately bought and read Book Two and will definitely read Book Three this week!

This Week I Plan to Read:








 Link up below!  What are you reading? 
 What great books did you read last week?

6 comments:

  1. Requiem seems to be on everyone's TBR list. The COllector sounds great as well.

    Take a look at what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read The Collector soon.

    thanks for stopping by My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got a copy of The Collector and it sounds soooooo good! I can't wait to read it either!

    Thanks for stopping by my Monday post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you loved everything that you read last week. I am looking forward to Requiem!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these yet, but The Collector sounds like a really good read. I'll have to check it out! I hope you have a great week of reading!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs