First of all, thank you SO much for reading my very first "discussion" post . The response was so amazing and I am so grateful to each and every one of you that took the time to read it. I would like to preface my next discussion post in the same way -- nothing is new and I'm sure that this topic has been discussed by someone, somewhere but this is what is on my mind: SHOULD THERE BE ARCs? Truly, not everything I think about and write about is regarding Maggie Stiefvater's epic series, The Raven Cycle , but it just so happens that this discussion post will mention this series, too. Those of us that are obsessed with this series (like me) know that there will not be any ARCs for the highly (HIGHLY) anticipated last book of this series, The Raven King . There will be no ARCs (advanced reader copies). Y'all are just going to have to trust me. https://t.co/xYDv0q1tXN — Maggie Stiefvater (@mstiefvater) December 5, 2015 Oddly, I think this ...
I didn't love this one as much as you did, but still thought it was a really good book and omg that epilogue was the best! I'm sad this is the last book. :(
ReplyDeleteYAYYY I am so glad you loved this one too! I haven't read the rest of the series yet (weird, I know) but I LoVED this book so much! The swimming piece was SO well done, and I just adored the characters. Great review!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a big fan of Miranda's work too Eva, so I'm glad that you ended up loving this last book too, it'll be sad to see these series go, as it definitely has fond memories for me too! Great review! :)
ReplyDeleteSo excited to see such a positive review for this one! I'm really looking forward to this. I've only read one other by Kenneally and have been meaning to read more from her ever since. Great review, Eva!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! I have this to get to and this review makes me want to bump it up now. I need to get to the others in the series too ( I've read one and own all the others!) Great review!
ReplyDelete