Monday Musts is a weekly event, started and hosted by Jessica @ Lovin' Los Libros, which asks you to highlight your must read, must listen and must see!
Sonic Youth - Superstar
Bailey Wingate's scheming adult stepchildren are surprised when their father's will leaves Bailey in control of their fortune, and war ensues. A year later, while flying from Seattle to Denver in a small plane, Bailey nearly dies herself when the engine sputters --- and then fails.
Cam Justice, her sexy Texan pilot, manages to crash-land the aircraft. Stranded in the wilderness, and struggling to douse her feelings for the ruggedly handsome man by her side, Bailey begins to wonder whether this was a mere accident. Who tampered with their plane? Who's trying to reunite Bailey and her husband in the afterlife? Cut off from the world, and with little hope of rescue, Bailey must trust her life --- and heart --- to Cam, as they battle the harsh elements to find a way out of the unforgiving wilds and back to civilization ... where a killer may be waiting to finish the job.
So I have never been a big audiobook fan but I have been (slowly since my commute is short) listening to audiobooks on my drive to and from work since I got a new car in April. So far, I've listened to four of Linda Howard's books but this was the first narrated by Natalie Ross -- I ♥ her and just purchased a bunch more books she's narrated!!
This will sound familiar to you if you saw my latest This & That but I remembered how great this cover is after finding the trailer for High/Haute Tension to post!
This space is dedicated to my favorite book blog posts every week since I don't do weekly recaps (I don't have the patience) and there are always posts that I LOVE! I am, once again, several weeks behind but I've found fewer discussion posts this month? Maybe it's vacation?
- Totally in love with this series from The Kitchn - What Writers Eat at Midnight
- Shannon is turning blogging lemons into lemonade
- Awesome review of one of my recent faves: ‘An Innocent Fashion,’ by R.J. Hernández: The millennial fairy tale
- Lisa has a great list of her Most-Anticipated Contemporary Romance Reads for the Second Half of 2016
- Michelle has a great post re: Talking to a Non-Reader about Reading
- What Makes You Subscribe to a Blog?
- Kristen talks about 5 Ways I’ve Changed as a Blogger after One Year of Blogging
- When Book Blurbs Say Nothing at All
- Have you got a favorite in this trope: Funny Romance?
- Love this from N&N: A Guide to Our Favorite Friends to More Romances
- Gen's post asking Where Are the Books on the Bullies? is great!
- Nereyda reviews of one of my favorite books of the year!
- Must read: Requesting Arcs | Advice from Publishers
- Kathy has some great recs in this feature: How Do You Solve a Problem like a Princess?
- NPR of the week: Like These Books? Here Are 60+ Things You Might Also Like ...
- Why I Never Change My Original Rating Of A Book
- Favorite post of the week: Fangirl & The Art Of Writing
What are your Monday Musts??