Skip to main content

UNPOPULAR OPINION BOOK TAG!

Thank you for tagging me, 

Lisa & Becca @ Lost In Literature!

A POPULAR BOOK/SERIES THAT YOU DIDN’T LIKE


I could not get into this one -- I was bored to tears and DNF'd!

A BOOK/SERIES EVERYONE ELSE HATES, BUT YOU LOVE


I adore this series !!!!!!

A LOVE TRIANGLE WHERE THE MC ENDED UP WITH THE PERSON THAT YOU DIDN’T WANT TO END UP WITH -OR- AND OTP THAT YOU DIDN’T LIKE


I hate Miles and Tate together.  There I said it.

A POPULAR BOOK GENRE THAT YOU RARELY REACH FOR


Historical Fantasy

A POPULAR OR BELOVED CHARACTER THAT YOU DO NOT LIKE


I'm sorry but I will never trust Snape!

A POPULAR AUTHOR THAT YOU CAN’T SEEM TO GET INTO




Alice Clayton -- I hated both of these books and I know so many people that love them!!

A POPULAR BOOK TROPE THAT YOU’RE TIRED OF SEEING



Billionaires!

A POPULAR SERIES THAT YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN READING


I just don't want to!

THE SAYING GOES, “THE BOOK IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN THE MOVIE,” BUT WHAT MOVIE/SHOW ADAPTATION DO YOU PREFER MORE THAN THE BOOK


WHO ARE YOU GOING TO TAG?

Thanks Lisa and Becca!  I tag Megan @ Reading Books Like A Boss

 Do you agree or strongly disagree?  Let’s chat!

Comments

  1. You know I wasn't super sold on Tate and Miles either! I did still really enjoy the book. Love Billionaires as the trope your sick of - such a good one! Throne of GLass is a series I also have no interest in reading but feel like I should. I probably won't pick it up though!! Love this tag - Great answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks!! I liked Shatter Me but did NOT like book 2 and I don't know when/if I'll read book 3. Ugh! I also don't really want to read the Throne of Glass series *ducks from the fangirls*

    I'll work on my post and let you know when it goes up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy!! I can understand you not enjoying Shatter Me. It's definitely not for everyone. I'm not a fan of billionaire stories either. Great answers!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beach Reads In August Giveaway Hop

I am so excited to be participating another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite beach reads books (above and each image is linked to the  goodreads  description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Snowed In? So Read Giveaway Hop!!

I am so excited to be participating in another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite books (above and each image is linked to the goodreads description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Conversations With Myself (& Hopefully You): Should There Be ARCs?

First of all, thank you SO much for reading my very first "discussion" post .  The response was so amazing and I am so grateful to each and every one of you that took the time to read it.  I would like to preface my next discussion post in the same way -- nothing is new and I'm sure that this topic has been discussed by someone, somewhere but this is what is on my mind: SHOULD THERE BE ARCs? Truly, not everything I think about and write about is regarding Maggie Stiefvater's epic series, The Raven Cycle , but it just so happens that this discussion post will mention this series, too.   Those of us that are obsessed with this series (like me) know that there will not be any ARCs for the highly (HIGHLY) anticipated last book of this series, The Raven King . There will be no ARCs (advanced reader copies). Y'all are just going to have to trust me. https://t.co/xYDv0q1tXN — Maggie Stiefvater (@mstiefvater) December 5, 2015 Oddly, I think this ...