Skip to main content

Waiting on Wednesday: Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher

 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that you are eagerly anticipating.

Today, I am waiting on:  
Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher!!



From Goodreads:
Best friends since they could walk. In love by the age of fourteen. Dating for over four years. 
She’ll do everything she can to never forget. 
He’ll do everything he can to never remember. 
Too bad it’s not up to them. 
Um, what happens when two of your very favorite authors decide to write together?!  Needless to say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE both Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher and I cannot wait for this!! Never Never is scheduled for release in January, 2015!

What books are you waiting on this Wednesday??

Comments

  1. Oh wow, another Colleen Hoover novel. Definitely putting this one on my list. Totally agree, she's an amazing writer.

    Happy Midweek!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Just saw this somewhere else! Hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This author is new to me, but the description is great. I'm definitely going to have to check this one out. Thanks for sharing!!

    Here is my WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/10/waiting-on-wednesday-trials-by-stacey.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blurb is so vague but makes you want to find out more! Can't wait!!

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is new to me! Thanks for sharing because it looks amazing!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited but nervous for this one. Scared of Tarryn's parts haha. BTW, I'm so pumped for Love Me With Lies on audio!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes!

    Thanks for visiting My WOW.

    Val @ StuckInBooks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beach Reads In August Giveaway Hop

I am so excited to be participating another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite beach reads books (above and each image is linked to the  goodreads  description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Snowed In? So Read Giveaway Hop!!

I am so excited to be participating in another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite books (above and each image is linked to the goodreads description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Conversations With Myself (& Hopefully You): Should There Be ARCs?

First of all, thank you SO much for reading my very first "discussion" post .  The response was so amazing and I am so grateful to each and every one of you that took the time to read it.  I would like to preface my next discussion post in the same way -- nothing is new and I'm sure that this topic has been discussed by someone, somewhere but this is what is on my mind: SHOULD THERE BE ARCs? Truly, not everything I think about and write about is regarding Maggie Stiefvater's epic series, The Raven Cycle , but it just so happens that this discussion post will mention this series, too.   Those of us that are obsessed with this series (like me) know that there will not be any ARCs for the highly (HIGHLY) anticipated last book of this series, The Raven King . There will be no ARCs (advanced reader copies). Y'all are just going to have to trust me. https://t.co/xYDv0q1tXN — Maggie Stiefvater (@mstiefvater) December 5, 2015 Oddly, I think this ...