Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher

 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that you are eagerly anticipating.

Today, I am waiting on:  
Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher!!



From Goodreads:
Best friends since they could walk. In love by the age of fourteen. Dating for over four years. 
She’ll do everything she can to never forget. 
He’ll do everything he can to never remember. 
Too bad it’s not up to them. 
Um, what happens when two of your very favorite authors decide to write together?!  Needless to say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE both Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher and I cannot wait for this!! Never Never is scheduled for release in January, 2015!

What books are you waiting on this Wednesday??

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow, another Colleen Hoover novel. Definitely putting this one on my list. Totally agree, she's an amazing writer.

    Happy Midweek!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Just saw this somewhere else! Hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this one before. I hope you enjoy reading it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This author is new to me, but the description is great. I'm definitely going to have to check this one out. Thanks for sharing!!

    Here is my WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/10/waiting-on-wednesday-trials-by-stacey.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blurb is so vague but makes you want to find out more! Can't wait!!

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is new to me! Thanks for sharing because it looks amazing!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited but nervous for this one. Scared of Tarryn's parts haha. BTW, I'm so pumped for Love Me With Lies on audio!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs