Skip to main content

Swoon Thursday: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


Swoon Thursday is a meme hosted by YABound.  

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.




Today, I am spotlighting Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, which I am reading this week!  And now, on to the swoon:

"Come home with me, Cath."  She could hear him smiling.
"It's early and I don't want to say good night."  
"I never want to say good night, but we still manage."  
"Wait, you don't?"  
"No," she whispered.
"Come home with me," he whispered back.

Leaving you with a vague quote because I don't want you to know who said this if you haven't read the book yet!  This is a great YA book and I can't wait to read more from this author!  Who are you swooning over this week? Link up your Swoon below!

Comments

  1. Haven't heard of this one.. Thanks for sharing! (:

    Check out my Swoon Thursday :)
    Tabby @Insightful Minds Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so sweet! I hope she gives in and comes home with him :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Great pick!

    http://iheartyabooks.blogspot.com/2013/11/swoon-thursday-i-heart-ya-books-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard LOTS of good things about this book! Nice swoon!

    Thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I loved that part and that story! Great pick!

    Here's
    My Swoon Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this one sitting on my shelf! I must get to it.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this book! There were lots of subtle swoony scenes :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beach Reads In August Giveaway Hop

I am so excited to be participating another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite beach reads books (above and each image is linked to the  goodreads  description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Snowed In? So Read Giveaway Hop!!

I am so excited to be participating in another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite books (above and each image is linked to the goodreads description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Conversations With Myself (& Hopefully You): Should There Be ARCs?

First of all, thank you SO much for reading my very first "discussion" post .  The response was so amazing and I am so grateful to each and every one of you that took the time to read it.  I would like to preface my next discussion post in the same way -- nothing is new and I'm sure that this topic has been discussed by someone, somewhere but this is what is on my mind: SHOULD THERE BE ARCs? Truly, not everything I think about and write about is regarding Maggie Stiefvater's epic series, The Raven Cycle , but it just so happens that this discussion post will mention this series, too.   Those of us that are obsessed with this series (like me) know that there will not be any ARCs for the highly (HIGHLY) anticipated last book of this series, The Raven King . There will be no ARCs (advanced reader copies). Y'all are just going to have to trust me. https://t.co/xYDv0q1tXN — Maggie Stiefvater (@mstiefvater) December 5, 2015 Oddly, I think this ...