1. Of course I picked Senna from Mud Vein first, everyone's favorite author!
2. Kat from the Lux series is awesome because she's a book blogger!
3. Cath from Fangirl is a fan fiction extraordinaire!
4. One of my favorite parts of Steering the Stars was Hannah's journey to become a writer.
5. No one is a bigger book nerd than Dora, who literally shuts out the entire world to go on multiple day-long book benders, barely pausing to do anything but read.
6. Not only do Matt and Hannah meet as writing partners in Night Owl but it is Matt's words that eventually inspire all aspects of their relationship including Hannah becoming an editor.
7. How could I not include the original literary couple: Georgina (book lover, book store manager and devourer of Seth's words) and Seth (the writer)?
8. I must admit that Eliza's job is the coolest: a rock 'n roll journalist -- who wouldn't want to spend their days interviewing rock stars and attending free concerts where you always end up back stage?
9. The members of the Rabbit Back Literature Society are the ultimate book nerds: the best writers in Finland who will stop at nothing to be the absolute best.
10. Last but certainly not least, Jo March from Little Women: a woman writing when that was the last thing encouraged of or expected of her!