1. Hands down, my number one choice would be Olivia from The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher. Let's be honest, though, I would not mind at all if Caleb joined her!
2. One of my latest favorite books is How to Kill a Rock Star -- although I love Eliza, I really want Loring to sit at my lunch table!
3. Um, every single one of the Rock Chicks please!!!!
4. Rosalind James' Escape to New Zealand series is my favorite contemporary romance series out there right now and there isn't a main character in any of the books that I wouldn't love to sit with although I'd probably get along with Hannah best.
5. If anyone would be a great and patient companion, it would be Anne Elliot.
6. Kat and Daemon from the Lux series by JLA -- probably because there are so many epic lunch room scenes in this series and I love both characters.
7. I don't know anyone that hasn't read and loved the Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead who didn't also want Georgina to be their new best friend, myself included!
8. Blue and all of the Raven Boys from the series of the same name by Maggie Stiefvater are so interesting that I think they would ensure that lunch was never boring.
9. Kate from Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally is the most like me when I was in high school and there is comfort in that.
10. And just to keep things really interesting, Senna from Mud Vein would have to be at my lunch table. What can I say? Tarryn Fisher writes the most complex, infuriating and damaged souls out there.