1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
Ha, well . . . when I find I book I want to read (if it has been released or not released), I add it to my TBR list on Goodreads. I also add it to my amazon wishlist. Every day I check amazon for price drops and do a lot of my book purchasing based on those price drops (unless it is something I have pre-ordered). As for day to day, I don't really have a dedicated TBR order or pile or list . . .
My TBR is exclusively ebook. I really do not read print books anymore, at all!
I am exactly like Nereyda in this respect -- I read by my mood. Am I in the mood for a certain book that I've already read or something like something I've already read -- or the weather/season might dictate what I read next, etc. etc.4. A book that’s been on your TBR list the longest?
5. A book that you recently added to your TBR pile?
6. A book on your TBR that you NEVER plan on actually reading:
7. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for:8. A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read except you:
9. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you:
Same as above
10. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read:
11. The number of books on your Goodreads TBR shelf?