Skip to main content

THE TO-BE-READ TAG!



1.  How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
Ha, well . . . when I find I book I want to read (if it has been released or not released), I add it to my TBR list on Goodreads.  I also add it to my amazon wishlist.  Every day I check amazon for price drops and do a lot of my book purchasing based on those price drops (unless it is something I have pre-ordered).  As for day to day, I don't really have a dedicated TBR order or pile or list . . .
2.  Is your TBR mostly print or ebook?
My TBR is exclusively ebook.  I really do not read print books anymore, at all!
3.  How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
I am exactly like Nereyda in this respect -- I read by my mood.  Am I in the mood for a certain book that I've already read or something like something I've already read -- or the weather/season might dictate what I read next, etc. etc.
4.  A book that’s been on your TBR list the longest?
 
I think this is the first book I added on Goodreads hahaha
5.  A book that you recently added to your TBR pile?
 
I saw Maggie Stiefvater reference it!!
6.  A book on your TBR that you NEVER plan on actually reading:
 
I know it will make me too sad!
7.  An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for:
 
Seriously counting the days!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8.  A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read except you:
 
I know, I really need to read this
9.  A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you:
Same as above
10.  A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read:
 
I kind of love holiday stories and there are so many good authors in this one!!
11.  The number of books on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
1141!!!!!!!!!
Now I Tag: 

Comments

  1. I can't believe people don't read according to their mood. You should try Cinder, I love that series. Oh, and I'm never reading The Fault In Our Stars either. No way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beach Reads In August Giveaway Hop

I am so excited to be participating another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite beach reads books (above and each image is linked to the  goodreads  description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Snowed In? So Read Giveaway Hop!!

I am so excited to be participating in another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite books (above and each image is linked to the goodreads description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Conversations With Myself (& Hopefully You): Should There Be ARCs?

First of all, thank you SO much for reading my very first "discussion" post .  The response was so amazing and I am so grateful to each and every one of you that took the time to read it.  I would like to preface my next discussion post in the same way -- nothing is new and I'm sure that this topic has been discussed by someone, somewhere but this is what is on my mind: SHOULD THERE BE ARCs? Truly, not everything I think about and write about is regarding Maggie Stiefvater's epic series, The Raven Cycle , but it just so happens that this discussion post will mention this series, too.   Those of us that are obsessed with this series (like me) know that there will not be any ARCs for the highly (HIGHLY) anticipated last book of this series, The Raven King . There will be no ARCs (advanced reader copies). Y'all are just going to have to trust me. https://t.co/xYDv0q1tXN — Maggie Stiefvater (@mstiefvater) December 5, 2015 Oddly, I think this ...