Without question, my favorite book 2012. I loved the story, the humor, the romance! Julie, Celeste and Matt all felt like they were my own friends. I'm already ready to read this one again. Full review here
2. Onyx and Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Katy and Daemon. Daemon and Katy. My favorite YA series!
3. My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron
My favorite pair of 2012 is definitely Hunter and Taylor. I loved their love-hate friendship before they got together. Their conversations and banter made this book hard to put down!
4. Slow Twitch by Liz Reinhardt
Brenna Blixen is my favorite. And so is Liz Reinhardt. This series was like coming home for me - perfect in every way and the concluding book, Slow Twitch was no exception.
5. The Believer's Daughter (Treadwell Academy #2) and The Viscount's Daughter (Treadwell Academy #3) by Caitlyn Duffy
The Treadwell Academy series by Caitlyn Duffy is the best YA series you aren't already reading! I am seriously counting the days until the fourth book comes out. You can read my review of The Believer's Daughter here and my review of The Viscount's Daughter here
6. Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits #1) by Katie McGarry
Beautiful, powerful, poignant - full review here
7. The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead
Seriously, I've read everything Richelle Mead has ever written and she never disappoints! This series may be my favorite and The Golden Lily is even better than the first book! Indigo Spell is my most anticipated read of 2013.
8. The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
My first Maggie Stiefvater book was incredible! I loved every second of this book and I cannot wait to read what will happen next
9. Unmaking Hunter Kennedy by Anne Eliot
Anne Eliot does it again! My favorite cover of 2012 and an incredible first love story, with seamless rotating POVs. Full review here
10. Stalk Me by Jillian Dodd
For me, the ultimate fantasy life and reading escape. I love love love Keatyn and I cannot wait to read the sequel!!