Skip to main content

Top Ten Books I Think Make Great Beach Reads


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the fab ladies at The Broke and the Bookish!



I love reading books set at a beach (especially Nantucket!) when I am at the beach-- this list has some YA, NA, romance and a little mystery and suspense.

Comments

  1. The Summer I Turned Pretty is a perfect beach read! In fact, all of the Summer series is. I've heard great things about Nantucket Blue and On the Island as well.
    Great list! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks! All totally new to me. But that's to be expected from a non-contemp reader! LOL! Seeing lots of contemps today!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!! I haven't read any of these, but Nantucket Blue is definitely on my TBR list. I hope you enjoy all of them!!

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/05/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-plan-to-have-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!! My name's Kayleigh and I'm nominating you for a Liebster award. It's legit- I swear. If you wanna check out my blog www.abookloversplaylist.blogspot.com then you can read the rules :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have wanted to read Nantucket Blue for some time. I'm adding it to my list. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Lengths is on your list, I love that book. Did you keep up with the series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No -- I have them on my kindle but haven't read them yet! I should do a whole read of the series this summer

      Delete
  7. Oh Nantucket Blue! I've had that book for so long now! I really want to read it. Same for On the Island! There are a few other beachy books on your list I need to look up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed On the Island and The Unsung hero as well. Nantucket Blue looks really good! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed On the Island and The Unsung hero as well. Nantucket Blue looks really good! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been meaning to read Nantucket Blue for FOREVER! I just need to do it. Thanks for stopping by and great list!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list! Nantucket Blue sounds like a great read. I need to pick that up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to read The Summer I Turned Pretty!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beach Reads In August Giveaway Hop

I am so excited to be participating another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite beach reads books (above and each image is linked to the  goodreads  description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Snowed In? So Read Giveaway Hop!!

I am so excited to be participating in another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite books (above and each image is linked to the goodreads description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Conversations With Myself (& Hopefully You): Should There Be ARCs?

First of all, thank you SO much for reading my very first "discussion" post .  The response was so amazing and I am so grateful to each and every one of you that took the time to read it.  I would like to preface my next discussion post in the same way -- nothing is new and I'm sure that this topic has been discussed by someone, somewhere but this is what is on my mind: SHOULD THERE BE ARCs? Truly, not everything I think about and write about is regarding Maggie Stiefvater's epic series, The Raven Cycle , but it just so happens that this discussion post will mention this series, too.   Those of us that are obsessed with this series (like me) know that there will not be any ARCs for the highly (HIGHLY) anticipated last book of this series, The Raven King . There will be no ARCs (advanced reader copies). Y'all are just going to have to trust me. https://t.co/xYDv0q1tXN — Maggie Stiefvater (@mstiefvater) December 5, 2015 Oddly, I think this ...