Skip to main content

Waiting on Wednesday: Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn #3) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian

 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that you are eagerly anticipating.

Today, I am waiting on:  
Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn #3) by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian!!



New Year's Eve ended with a bang and Mary, Kat and Lillia may not be prepared for what is to come. 
After Rennie's death, Kat and Lillia try to put the pieces together of what happened to her. They both blame themselves. If Lillia hadn't left with Reeve... If Kat had only stayed with Rennie... Things could have been different. Now they will never be the same. 
Only Mary knows the truth about that night. About what she is. She also knows the truth about Lillia and Reeve falling in love, about Reeve being happy when all he deserves is misery, just like the misery he caused her. Now their childish attempts at revenge are a thing of the past and Mary is out for blood. Will she leave anything in her wake or will all that remain be ashes?
I recently read the first two books in this series and absolutely loved them!  I am definitely waiting on book #3 because book #2 ended with a crazy twist!!  Ashes to Ashes is scheduled for release on September 16, 2014 and you can pre-order HERE!!

What books are you waiting on this Wednesday??

Comments

  1. This is totally new to me! Hope you enjoy it once you get it!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the first two books on audio but I haven't heard them yet. I love the covers, I want their clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seriously were better than I anticipated! And they talk about clothes a lot (love what they are wearing, too!!)

      Delete
  3. It looks like they changed the cover for this one. The other covers, if I remember right, looked more vintage or muted. I hope you enjoy it when you get your hands on a copy! Thanks for stopping by!!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Burn for Burn - I need to continue with this series!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like Jenny Han, but I'm not sure this is exactly my type of series. I hope you enjoy it though!

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked the first book, I should definitely catch up with this series. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beach Reads In August Giveaway Hop

I am so excited to be participating another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite beach reads books (above and each image is linked to the  goodreads  description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Snowed In? So Read Giveaway Hop!!

I am so excited to be participating in another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite books (above and each image is linked to the goodreads description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Conversations With Myself (& Hopefully You): Should There Be ARCs?

First of all, thank you SO much for reading my very first "discussion" post .  The response was so amazing and I am so grateful to each and every one of you that took the time to read it.  I would like to preface my next discussion post in the same way -- nothing is new and I'm sure that this topic has been discussed by someone, somewhere but this is what is on my mind: SHOULD THERE BE ARCs? Truly, not everything I think about and write about is regarding Maggie Stiefvater's epic series, The Raven Cycle , but it just so happens that this discussion post will mention this series, too.   Those of us that are obsessed with this series (like me) know that there will not be any ARCs for the highly (HIGHLY) anticipated last book of this series, The Raven King . There will be no ARCs (advanced reader copies). Y'all are just going to have to trust me. https://t.co/xYDv0q1tXN — Maggie Stiefvater (@mstiefvater) December 5, 2015 Oddly, I think this ...