Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the fab ladies at The Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger




This is an easy one since I haven't been blogging long.  Some of these are YA series, some stand alone adult -- but each of them holds a place in my heart and memory for books I loved before blogging.  Also, I really love Liz Reinhardt and Anne Eliot!  I recommend everything by both of them!

4 comments:

  1. 13 Little Blue Envelopes made my list too, I love Maureen Johnson's books! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/04/08/beforeblogging/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these but recognize many of the authors :)

    http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/04/top-ten-tuesday-4-top-ten-books-i-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Richelle Mead! Have you read the Vampire Academy series that she wrote? I put them off for a while, but they are actually pretty good!

    Also, Bras and Broomsticks looks super cute, I may have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun question to think about. I've been blogging long enough that I'll have to really think hard to remember which ones I loved before I started.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs