First of all, thank you SO much for reading my very first "discussion" post . The response was so amazing and I am so grateful to each and every one of you that took the time to read it. I would like to preface my next discussion post in the same way -- nothing is new and I'm sure that this topic has been discussed by someone, somewhere but this is what is on my mind: SHOULD THERE BE ARCs? Truly, not everything I think about and write about is regarding Maggie Stiefvater's epic series, The Raven Cycle , but it just so happens that this discussion post will mention this series, too. Those of us that are obsessed with this series (like me) know that there will not be any ARCs for the highly (HIGHLY) anticipated last book of this series, The Raven King . There will be no ARCs (advanced reader copies). Y'all are just going to have to trust me. https://t.co/xYDv0q1tXN — Maggie Stiefvater (@mstiefvater) December 5, 2015 Oddly, I think this ...
13 Little Blue Envelopes made my list too, I love Maureen Johnson's books! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/04/08/beforeblogging/
ReplyDeleteAlice @ Alice in Readerland
I haven't read any of these but recognize many of the authors :)
ReplyDeletehttp://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/04/top-ten-tuesday-4-top-ten-books-i-read.html
Yay for Richelle Mead! Have you read the Vampire Academy series that she wrote? I put them off for a while, but they are actually pretty good!
ReplyDeleteAlso, Bras and Broomsticks looks super cute, I may have to check it out!
Fun question to think about. I've been blogging long enough that I'll have to really think hard to remember which ones I loved before I started.
ReplyDelete