Number of Books ReadI read 23 books (including five re-reads but not including my four DNFs) in August! Awesome month for me!!
Four DNFs! I was trying really hard to find a good rock-star romance and utterly failed. Do you have any recs for me?
Best read of the month
Book which surprised me the most
Fictional crush of the month
Three books I’m looking forward to reading next month
- Santorini Sunsets by Anita Hughes
- Smash & Grab by Amy Christine Parker
- The City Baker's Guide to Country Living by Louise Miller
- A Summer at Sea by Katie Fforde
- Swear on This Life by Renee Carlino
- Sting by Sandra Brown
- In the Barren Ground by Loreth Anne White
- Curious Minds (Knight and Moon #1) by Janet Evanovich & Phoef Sutton
- Dead Joker (A Hanne Wilhelmsen Novel 5) by Anne Holt
- She's Got a Way (Echo Lake #3) by Maggie McGinnis
- Insidious (FBI Thriller #20) by Catherine Coulter
- Been Here All Along by Sandy Hall
- The Last Days of Night by Graham Moore
- Monthly Recap: July 2016
- Waiting on Wednesday: Miss You by Kate Eberlen
- Waiting on Wednesday: Literally by Lucy Keating
- Monday Musts: 53 Letters for My Lover, Trigger Hippy and Another Catch-Up!
- Waiting on Wednesday: Only Daughter by Anna Snoekstra
- Waiting on Wednesday: The Confectioner's Tale by Laura Madeleine
- Waiting on Wednesday: Royally Roma by Teri Wilson
How was your August?
Link up with your highlights, monthly recaps or favorites below!