Skip to main content

Waiting on Wednesday: Bad Mommy by Tarryn Fisher

 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that you are eagerly anticipating.

Today, I am waiting on:  
Bad Mommy by Tarryn Fisher



From Goodreads:
Almost every day is a very bad day when you’re thirty, your tits are starting to sag, there are lines creeping in around your eyes, and you realize that no one would like you if they actually knew who you really were. Fig Coxbury is fed up with her life: her cheating ex-husband, the excess fat around her waist, and most of all, her loneliness. 

When Fig chances upon Jolene Avery, the embodiment of everything she’s ever wanted to be, Fig befriends her out of curiosity. 

Fig soon begins to emulate all aspects of Jolene's life, because when you find someone who knows exactly who they are, you can't help but want to be just like them. 

Or in Fig's case... become them.
New book from my favorite author?! I am so ready! Bad Mommy is scheduled to be released in 2017, you know I cannot wait!

What books are you waiting on this Wednesday??

Comments

  1. Any book by Fisher is a must for me, awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not too sure if I will be reading this one. Will be waiting for your review, just hope that she doesn't try to take over Jolene's life.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick! Totally new to me! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but I hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait!!! I love the cover and I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, it's totally about SWF-ing isn't it? And lord, what a creepy cover! Here's mine: http://editingeverything.com/blog/2016/09/28/waiting-wednesday-heart-henry-quantum/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, I've not read anything by Tarryn Fisher! I know how popular she is though (some of my indie-loving blogger friends adore her books). I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Rachel is a huge fan of Fisher's books too, I actually bought The Opportunist recently too, I really should make time for it soon! And Bad Mommy sounds great, I am already intrigued about finding out more! Great pick Eva! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dang, that sounds like a good one. Adding it to my wish list. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Tarryn Fisher! I've not caught up on a couple of her books but I will. Adding this to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds a little frightening. Single White Female vibe to it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way this one sounds!! Plus that cover is gorgeous. Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've yet to read anything by Tarryn Fisher. The only really I know anything about her at all is from Colleen Hoover. I get the feeling that her stories are too "out there" for me but in reality I don't have anything to base that on. Makes no sense, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read anything by this author yet, but I need to! This one sounds fantastic. GREAT PICK!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A new one to me but it sounds really good! I'll read anything by Tarryn Fiser but the plot intrigues me so it's a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, that is one interesting cover! Definitely checking this one out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beach Reads In August Giveaway Hop

I am so excited to be participating another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite beach reads books (above and each image is linked to the  goodreads  description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Snowed In? So Read Giveaway Hop!!

I am so excited to be participating in another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite books (above and each image is linked to the goodreads description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Conversations With Myself (& Hopefully You): Should There Be ARCs?

First of all, thank you SO much for reading my very first "discussion" post .  The response was so amazing and I am so grateful to each and every one of you that took the time to read it.  I would like to preface my next discussion post in the same way -- nothing is new and I'm sure that this topic has been discussed by someone, somewhere but this is what is on my mind: SHOULD THERE BE ARCs? Truly, not everything I think about and write about is regarding Maggie Stiefvater's epic series, The Raven Cycle , but it just so happens that this discussion post will mention this series, too.   Those of us that are obsessed with this series (like me) know that there will not be any ARCs for the highly (HIGHLY) anticipated last book of this series, The Raven King . There will be no ARCs (advanced reader copies). Y'all are just going to have to trust me. https://t.co/xYDv0q1tXN — Maggie Stiefvater (@mstiefvater) December 5, 2015 Oddly, I think this ...