Number of Books Read
I read (well, including two DNFs at around 50%) 19 books in March:
One book was a 4.5 Star rating!
Best read of the month
Book which surprised me the most
Fictional crush of the month
Three books I’m looking forward to reading next month
- The Passenger by Lisa Lutz
- In Real Life by Jessica Love
- Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop
- Save Me, Kurt Cobain by Jenny Manzer
- Jane Steele by Lyndsay Faye
- Into the Darkest Corner by Elizabeth Haynes
- Just Fall by Nina Sadowsky
- Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan
- Summer at Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan
- Guest post on Nick's blog: The Study of Seduction by Sabrina Jeffries
- Relief Map by Rosalie Knecht
- Midnight Marked by Chloe Neill
- Waiting on Wednesday: An Innocent Fashion by RJ Hernandez
- Monday Musts: Chicagoland Vampires, Megan's Sunday Morning Book Chat & Making a Murderer News
- Waiting on Wednesday: Swear on This Life by Renee Carlino
- Monday Musts: Unleashing Mr. Darcy, Robert Glasper & My Favorite Book Blog Posts of the Past Week
- Waiting on Wednesday: The Assistants by Camille Perri
- Monday Musts: Back to You by Priscilla Glenn, Elle King & Favorite Posts of the Week
- Waiting on Wednesday: Paper Princess (Royal #1) by Erin Watt
- Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway: The One You Really Want by Jill Mansell
- Monday Musts: The Study of Seduction, RIP Phife Dawg & Favorite Bookish Posts
- Waiting on Wednesday: Dancing with the Tiger by Lili Wright
And because I would miss doing it, my favorite bookish posts of the last week:
- Christina has an awesome list of YA adaptations she thinks will prove successful
- I love love love Lisa's post re: contemporary romance for newbies!
- Quite the Novel Idea is out with latest "best book I ever read" and adult romance is featured, including my own favorite!
- This article on NPR is a must listen re: fat shaming in books (so many thoughts I think this will be an upcoming discussion)
- Alex posts 5 Things She Hates in YA Books with GIFs
- I just finished reading (and loved) Modern Girls by Jennifer S. Brown and I adore Kathy's review
- Jaime is revisiting Ink & Bone by Rachel Caine (love her books!!)
- I couldn't agree more with Tanya's criticism of The Big Misunderstanding trope in books - hate hate hate !!!
- Shannon's own glittering court is A+++++
- Love this preview by Addicted to Romance re: 2016 Spring Romance Reads!!
- Readers in Wonderland asks how do you listen to audiobooks?
- Jessica discusses when her reading habits changed
- This got me thinking: Do we always need to have an HEA in romance?
- I totally get Caffeinated Book Reviewer's Confessions Only A Book Addict Understands…
- How freaking cool is this: YA authors (Leigh Bardugo, Marie Lu, Matt de la Peña, and Sarah J. Maas) will take on Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Catwoman
How was your March?
Link up with your highlights, monthly recaps or favorites below!