- Step One: Check out my 2013 Adult/NA Favorites and YA Favorites including:
- Step Two: You get to choose ONE of my 2013 favorite books (above and also referenced in my posts here and here) as a physical book or an ebook. If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series. If you choose the ebook option for the Love Me With Lies series, you will get all three books in the series!
- Step Three: Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you!
- Step Four: Enter in the Rafflecopter below!
- Good luck and Happy New Year!!
I Love This Trope, Sub-Genre, Setting is a new feature on my blog in which I discuss a trope, sub-genre or setting that I love and tell you about books that are shining examples of said trope, sub-genre or setting. Feel free to play along and please let me know about your favorite books in this realm and whether you like this trope, sub-genre and/or setting as much as I do! Today I am spotlighting the trope of: My Best Friend's Brother/My Brother's Best Friend , which I would define as any book where the heroine either has a crush on or falls for her brother's best friend or her best friend's brother. I have to confess that I love this trope in nearly all of its iterations! I have a younger brother so I never got to crush on any of his friends but it's fun reading about that and it's equally as fun as reading about falling for your best friend's brother -- instant sisters! I know there are a ton