Skip to main content

Waiting on Wednesday: Blues for Zoey by Robert Paul Weston

 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that you are eagerly anticipating.

Today, I am waiting on:  
Blues for Zoey by Robert Paul Weston!!



From Goodreads:
She walks in with her music, and walks out with his wallet Kaz Barrett should be saving for college. Instead, he saves his pay from the Sit'N'Spin Laundromat to send his mother to a very expensive sleep clinic in New York. His mother suffers from a rare neurological disorder, and both Kaz and his kid sister worry that one day, maybe tomorrow, their mother will fall asleep and never wake up.

But when pink-haired Zoey walks past the laundromat's window, Kaz's ordered life begins spinning out of control. Smart, mysterious, and full of music, Zoey is unlike anyone Kaz has met...but there's another side to her that he can't quite figure out. When he goes looking for answers, he finds a whirlwind of lies, half-truths, and violence.
Something about this description really draws me in although I've never read anything else by this author!  Blues for Zoey is scheduled for release on February 8, 2015 and you can pre-order HERE!!

What books are you waiting on this Wednesday??

Comments

  1. Sounds cute, looks cute and I have a feeling that is a rollercoaster for emotions.

    My wow: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/waiting-on-wednesday-winterkill-by-kate.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! Doesn't really sound like my kind of read but still hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This doesn't sound like something I'd enjoy, but I really hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds pretty intense, though I'm not sure it's for me. I hope you enjoy it though!
    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a fan of the cover but the summary does sound good. I love books that have to do with music since I listen to it almost all day long :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just saw this one on NG today and was reading up on it. It sounds right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds really sweet and heartbreaking. I hope you enjoy it when it comes out!

    My WoW: http://inmysecretbookworld.blogspot.se/2014/09/waiting-on-wednesday-6.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've honestly never heard of this one, but I think the cover is all sorts of cute. I hope you enjoy it when you read it!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous day :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds really good! Thanks for bringing it to my attention!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  10. I only saw this one yesterday! Loving the cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every tidbit about this novel drew me in. Added this to my TBR pile. Great pick! Thanks for sharing! :)
    Amethyst@Gemstreet Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never read anything by this author either, but this sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for stopping by My WoW.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beach Reads In August Giveaway Hop

I am so excited to be participating another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite beach reads books (above and each image is linked to the  goodreads  description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Snowed In? So Read Giveaway Hop!!

I am so excited to be participating in another giveaway hop, hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stuck in Books ! Step One:  You get to choose  ONE  of my favorite books (above and each image is linked to the goodreads description) as a physical book or an ebook.  If the book you choose is part of a series, you can choose any book in that series.   If you choose the ebook option for the  Love Me With Lies series , you will get all three books in the series! Step Two:   Open Internationally as long as the Book Depository ships to you or you can receive an ebook! Step Three : Enter in the Rafflecopter below!  Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway Check out the other participating blogs for more chances to win!

Conversations With Myself (& Hopefully You): Should There Be ARCs?

First of all, thank you SO much for reading my very first "discussion" post .  The response was so amazing and I am so grateful to each and every one of you that took the time to read it.  I would like to preface my next discussion post in the same way -- nothing is new and I'm sure that this topic has been discussed by someone, somewhere but this is what is on my mind: SHOULD THERE BE ARCs? Truly, not everything I think about and write about is regarding Maggie Stiefvater's epic series, The Raven Cycle , but it just so happens that this discussion post will mention this series, too.   Those of us that are obsessed with this series (like me) know that there will not be any ARCs for the highly (HIGHLY) anticipated last book of this series, The Raven King . There will be no ARCs (advanced reader copies). Y'all are just going to have to trust me. https://t.co/xYDv0q1tXN — Maggie Stiefvater (@mstiefvater) December 5, 2015 Oddly, I think this ...