1. Hands down, my number one choice would be Lizzy, of course! This is why I read so many re-tellings that pick up from P&P -- Only Mr. Darcy Will Do and Mr. Darcy Takes a Wife are two of my favorites!
2. I would have to check in on my favorite character from my favorite childhood series, Sleepover Friends! I always liked Lauren the most because she was athletic and loved to eat!
3. Even though it would be a bit insane, I have to check in on all the characters from The Secret History, my favorite book of all time.
4. I would love to read about the amazing woman I know that Brenna Blixen became -- this series is so good and so underrated!!
5. More Kenny and Savannah, please! They are still my favorite Troubleshooters couple!
6. Oh Jemima! Even though the ending of this book was perfect, I could go for a HEA novella.
7. I don't know anyone that hasn't read and loved the Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead, and I would love to drop in on Seth and Georgie but also Carter and Jerome!!
8. Just what are Gray Porter and Jess Jordan up to these days?!
9. Ok, I seriously, SERIOUSLY need a Georgetown Academy, Book Five! The fourth book ended on a cliffhanger and there are no plans for a fifth book ?!?!