Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the fab ladies at The Broke and the Bookish!
1. Even though this may be released in late 2013, I am still including it in this list because this is the book I am waiting for the most! Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher, the author of the Love Me With Lies series otherwise known as the best series EVER!
2. I am always waiting for the next book in the Chicagoland Vampires series -- Wild Things (Chicagoland Vampires #9) by Chloe Neill, which is scheduled to be released February 4, 2014. I can never get enough Ethan/Merit!!
3. During my hiatus and I started the Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins -- I was immediately sucked in and I am counting the days until the final book, Sweet Reckoning, is released on April 29, 2014!
4. So Origin was not what I was expecting -- in a good way! Things are going so fast and I do not want this series to end. No cover yet but Opposition (Lux #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout is going to be a wild ride and will be released August 5, 2014.
5. Oh Keatyn -- I loved the first two books in the Keatyn Chronicles series by Jillian Dodd and I liked the third book but the fourth book made me seriously question continuing with this series. However, Adore Me was perfect and I cannot wait to read Hate Me, which is scheduled to be released April 12, 2014, and especially given the ending of Adore Me!!
6. After the ending of The Fiery Heart, Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead has to be one of the most highly anticipated books for 2014. It is scheduled to be released July 29, 2014, and I cannot wait!!
7. I have no shame in having two JLA books on this list! Be with Me (Wait for You #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout is the highly anticipated second book in the Wait For You series and I know it is going to be so good! Scheduled to be released February 4, 2014.
8. I cannot wait for King's Men by Nora Sakavic, the third and final installment of the All for the Game series. Nora recently posted that the new goal for release is January 2014 -- how is this amazing series going to end?!
9. A new series I can't wait to start is the Record series starting with Off the Record (Record #1) by K.A. Linde. The first book is scheduled to be released March 11, 2014, and I can't wait!
10. The third book in The Raven Cycle series by Maggie Stiefvater is still Untitled but I cannot wait to read it! The second book was so much better than I could have ever imagined (even after loving the first book) and I cannot wait to find out where this series is going to go . . . scheduled to be released sometime in 2014.
YAY Origin!! That's on my list too!!ReplyDelete
Here's my Tuesday Post
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
Great list!! I still have to start the Lux series. I bought the first book, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. I really want book 3 in the Raven Cycle series as well.ReplyDelete
Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-2014-releases-im-dying.html
I love Jennifer Armentrout and I'm way too excited for Opposition. Great picks!ReplyDelete
Here's my picks
YES to Silver Shadows. Fiery Heart made me so sad. I need SS asap to make it better. And after getting hooked on JLA this fall, Be With Me is definitely on my list. I can't wait to read Teresa & Jase's story! Great list!ReplyDelete
Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog
I haven't read The Bloodlines series yet, although I have heard from quite a few people that it is amazing!ReplyDelete
Thanks for stopping by my TTT.
Em @ The Book Butterfly
That Sweet Reckoning cover is beautiful!!ReplyDelete
Oh my gosh, I could not agree more about the 3rd Raven Cycle book. That's one of my top 3 favorite series right now, I cannot WAIT for book 3!!ReplyDelete
I forgot Sweet Reckoning and Opposition on my list?! What am I doing with my life? hahaha Great picks!ReplyDelete
Yay for Raven Boys #3. I can't wait to read it. Or even to see the covers. So pretty. :)ReplyDelete
Silver Shadows for sure! I'll definitely read the next Raven Cycle book. And I need to read that Wendy Higgins series too!ReplyDelete
Thanks for stopping by my TTT earlier!
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know
The Silver Shadows sounds awesome, especially after how good The Fiery Heart was. I don't like that cover, though :( I really want to read Sweet Evil sometime next year, too. Great picks!ReplyDelete
I just finished The Raven Boys and thought it was fricken sensational! I did not expect to love it as much as I did, but the writing was incredible (plus Gansey was so ... well, Gansey).ReplyDelete
I've ordered a copy of The Dream Thieves and no doubt I'll love that and be twiddling my thumbs until book three!
Sweet Reckoning, the next Raven Boys and Trust! I can't wait for these either. Amazing list!ReplyDelete
Thanks for stopping by :)
Ah yes, I completely forgot that Sweet Reckoning comes out in April. Great list!ReplyDelete