1. Even though this may be released in late 2013, I am still including it in this list because this is the book I am waiting for the most! Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher, the author of the Love Me With Lies series otherwise known as the best series EVER!
2. I am always waiting for the next book in the Chicagoland Vampires series -- Wild Things (Chicagoland Vampires #9) by Chloe Neill, which is scheduled to be released February 4, 2014. I can never get enough Ethan/Merit!!
3. During my hiatus and I started the Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins -- I was immediately sucked in and I am counting the days until the final book, Sweet Reckoning, is released on April 29, 2014!
4. So Origin was not what I was expecting -- in a good way! Things are going so fast and I do not want this series to end. No cover yet but Opposition (Lux #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout is going to be a wild ride and will be released August 5, 2014.
5. Oh Keatyn -- I loved the first two books in the Keatyn Chronicles series by Jillian Dodd and I liked the third book but the fourth book made me seriously question continuing with this series. However, Adore Me was perfect and I cannot wait to read Hate Me, which is scheduled to be released April 12, 2014, and especially given the ending of Adore Me!!
6. After the ending of The Fiery Heart, Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead has to be one of the most highly anticipated books for 2014. It is scheduled to be released July 29, 2014, and I cannot wait!!
7. I have no shame in having two JLA books on this list! Be with Me (Wait for You #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout is the highly anticipated second book in the Wait For You series and I know it is going to be so good! Scheduled to be released February 4, 2014.
8. I cannot wait for King's Men by Nora Sakavic, the third and final installment of the All for the Game series. Nora recently posted that the new goal for release is January 2014 -- how is this amazing series going to end?!
10. The third book in The Raven Cycle series by Maggie Stiefvater is still Untitled but I cannot wait to read it! The second book was so much better than I could have ever imagined (even after loving the first book) and I cannot wait to find out where this series is going to go . . . scheduled to be released sometime in 2014.