1. Lucas from Devoured by Emily Snow is my #1 book boyfriend -- rock star extraordinaire and so, so good.
2. There is something so endearing about Marcus Flutie from the Jessica Darling series. I liked him from the first page he appeared on and continuing throughout the series.
3. I absolutely love The Troubleshooter series by Suzanne Brockmann about SEAL Team Sixteen but Ken "WildCard" Karmody from Out of Control takes hero/nerd to a new level.
4. Daemon from The Lux series by JLA is indescribable. His relationship with Kat in the last book, Opal, made me melt! Aliens can totally be hot!
5. Matt from Flat-Out Love is so strong and yet tender in this book -- and he's pretty much the best brother ever.
6. Darcy (in any incarnation) is always going to make this list. I particularly love the Darcy in Bridget Jones's Diary because he's a lawyer (like me), he saves the day in a way that he is not looking for acknowledgement, he's sensitive, and absolutely proud.
7. Camden from Sins & Needles by Karina Halle is so bad that he's good. I am not typically into tattoos but there was something so raw about Camden and his art that still leaves me reeling.
8. Ethan from the Chicagoland Vampire series by Chloe Neill is a vampire, a viking and absolutely, 100% charming, endearing and HOT.
9. Seth from the Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead is the ultimate hot nerd -- he's a writer and such a good boyfriend (even though his girlfriend is a sneaky succubus!). Love him!
10. Detective Marc Chastain from Linda Howard's Kill and Tell is probably my favorite Linda Howard hero. Not only is he a native of New Orleans (one of my favorite places on earth!) but he is also a good cop, a loyal friend and one hot, hot hero.